14 Feb Program Manager/Senior Test and Evaluation (T&E) Engineer
Position Title: Program Manager/Senior Test and Evaluation (T&E) Engineer
Crucible CJP (CCJP) is in search of a Program Manager/Senior T&E Engineer to support Department of Homeland Security (DHS) acquisition programs in Washington, DC. The Program Manager/Senior T&E Engineer will provide program management and T&E subject matter expertise in the acquisition, development, testing and deployment of enhanced and next generation sensor/detection systems. Successful candidates will have comprehensive knowledge of government acquisition and systems engineering process frameworks and experience providing program planning and advisory support in a complex acquisition environment.
- Provide program management, acquisition, contract execution, and life-cycle support to major DHS acquisition programs.
- Facilitate the planning, acquisition, contract execution, and deployment of systems to support the global and domestic radiation and nuclear detection architecture.
- Provide support for DHS program reviews and develop program acquisition documents in accordance with DHS Acquisition Management Directive 102-01.
- Prepare draft acquisition documentation and technical instructions
- Prepare draft executive level program status briefing materials, including FYHSP, Congressional Justification and OMB exhibit 300.
- Establish, update and maintain budgets.
- Monitor and track program cost, schedule and technical performance
- Provide senior-level T&E expertise and strategic advisory services
- Understand, manage, and trace operational requirement sets to test strategies, plans and activities.
- Coordinate and interface across a broad stakeholder community.
Education & Credentials: A bachelor’s degree is required. Program Management Professional (PMP) and Test and Evaluation Professional (CTEP) certification is desired.
- 20 years’ experience in Program Management with the planning, acquisition, development, test & evaluation, delivery, installation and deployment of systems for DoD or DHS.
- Demonstrated experience working as an acquisition specialist supporting a multi-disciplinary team in a complex government system development and acquisition environment is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of government acquisition and systems engineering process frameworks and experience contributing to the development of key systems engineering life cycle (SELC) artifacts.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills are a must.
Location: Washington, DC.
Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements:
- US citizenship
- Current active Secret clearance and ability to obtain DHS Suitability.
Contact: Steve Vigus, Business Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Crucible Criminal Justice Programs (CCJP), is a provider of technology, engineering, security solutions and other demanding technical requirements in the national security and mission-support operational space. We serve the full range of federal stakeholders and industry partners with a security cleared workforce, delivering a wide range of integrated professional and engineering services in support of national security and law enforcement missions. CCJP is a Virginia-based Small Business and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Garud Technology Services, Inc. (GTS).