20 Mar New – Acquisition, Logistic & Deployment Support Specialist
Position Title: Acquisition, Logistic & Deployment Support Specialist
Crucible Criminal Justice Programs (CCJP) is seeking an experienced Acquisition, Logistic & Deployment Support Specialist to provide program support in the acquisition, development, testing and deployment of enhanced and next generation sensor/detection systems. The successful candidate shall have comprehensive knowledge of government acquisition and systems engineering process frameworks and experience providing program planning and advisory support in a complex acquisition environment.
Applicants must have a passion for their work, be innovative, and possess strong verbal and written communication and analytic skills. Candidates are expected to be focused and solution-oriented individuals that work well independently, while leading and/or contributing to a cross-functional team of experts. If you are interested in effecting change, and having a direct impact on matters dealing with homeland and national security, this position is for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide program management, acquisition, contract execution, and life-cycle support to a major DHS or DOD program.
- Facilitate the planning, acquisition, contract execution, and deployment of systems to support the global and domestic radiation and nuclear detection architecture.
- Prepare executive level program briefs.
- Monitor and track program costs, schedules, and technical status reports.
- Establish, update and maintain budgets.
- Provide support for DHS program reviews and develop program acquisition documents in accordance with DHS Acquisition Management Directive 102-01.
- Coordinate and interface across a broad stakeholder community
- 10 years’ work experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a highly analytical field of study or a Masters’ and eight (8) years’ experience.
- Demonstrated experience working as an acquisition specialist supporting a multi-disciplinary team in a complex government system development and acquisition environment required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of government acquisition and systems engineering process frameworks and experience contributing to the development of key systems engineering life cycle (SELC) artifacts.
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communications a must.
- High proficiency with the MS Office Suite required.
- Current active Secret clearance and ability to obtain DHS Suitability.
Location: Washington, DC.
Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements: Applicants must have a US citizenship, and a DoD Secret clearance, and will need to successfully complete a background investigation (BI) prior to beginning work. Nothing in applicants’ history should prevent them from obtaining DHS security suitability. Persons with an existing BI for DHS are preferred.
Availability: Immediately – This is a Full-Time, funded position
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience.
Contact: Steve Vigus, Business Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Crucible Criminal Justice Programs (CCJP), is a highly-specialized provider of technology, engineering, security solutions and other demanding technical requirements in the national security and mission-support operational space. We serve the full range of federal stakeholders and industry partners with a security cleared workforce, delivering a wide range of integrated professional and engineering services in support of national security and law enforcement missions. CCJP is a Virginia-based Small Business and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Garud Technology Services, Inc. (GTS).