07 Apr Information Security Analyst (Senior)
Position Title: Information Security Analyst (Senior) 15-1212 1122
Yes ☒ No ☐ Clearances Required: DHS Secret
US Citizenship Required?
Yes ☒ No ☐
The candidate selected for this position will serve as the Information Security Analysts for a major Advisory and Assistant Services (A&AS) contract in the DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Support Services Division (SSD). The Information Security Analyst will support contractor and government professionals who provide CWMD research and development (R&D), test and evaluation (T&E), acquisition, program integration, and program management functions to help protect the nation against the illicit use of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, or Nuclear (CBRN) agents.
- Under general direction, performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Interfaces with user community to understand their security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them.
- Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security. May require familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures.
- Conducts accurate evaluation of the level of security required. May require understanding of firewall theory and configuration.
- Weighs business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to management.
- Coordinate with the PM and Systems Engineering to analyze IT infrastructures for mission critical environments.
- Work with end-item users to identify IT security standards and derive interface requirements to ensure acquired systems will be granted authority to operate within end-item user networks.
- Designs, develops, produces, and maintains information technology system hardware and software, conducts rapid prototyping, and supports model development. May specifically include database design and management, Web site development and operations, or local area network development, operations, or maintenance.
- Maintains Information Security Vulnerability Management DHS security updates for the CWMD SSD’s data collection system.
Minimum Qualifications / Educational Requirements:
- B.S./B.A. degree plus eight (8) years of relevant work experience, or an M.S./M.A. degree with five (5) years of relevant experience.
- B.S./B.A Degree, preferably in information systems management or computer science.
Location: Washington, DC on-site at client site
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with experience. CCJP has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment.
Position Availability: Contingent – upon award, anticipated in June 2020
About Crucible Criminal Justice Programs (CCJP). CCJP is a highly-specialized provider of technology, engineering, security solutions and other demanding technical requirements. We serve the full range of federal stakeholders and industry partners with a security cleared workforce, delivering a wide range of engineering and professional services in the national security and mission support operational space. CCJP is a Virginia-based, Small Business that operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Garud Technology Services, Inc. (GTS), and is managed separately from the parent company. CCJP enhances GTS’s offerings in terms of breadth of technical services and operational environments. Our team includes engineers, scientists and operators with hard-to-fill experience unique to national security missions. We recruit and retain talent with real world experience. Learn more about CCJP at www.cruciblecjp.com.